Implementation science masterclass
C/Can is offering an exciting opportunity to participate in a masterclass in collaboration with the University of Melbourne. The two-day online course offers an introduction to the field of implementation science for participants across C/Can’s network of cities. A certification of completion will be provided by the University of Melbourne.
Applications will close on 20 November 2023
Candidates must be engaged with the C/Can initiative in their city. We encourage early submissions, as they will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The masterclass is part of C/Can’s commitment to fostering the development of implementation science skills as part of our new research initiative. Investing in the training and scientific capacity of individuals and institutions in LMICs enhances the progression of locally-led solutions and increases the likelihood of sustained impact.
- Dates: 8 and 15 December (3 hours per session), time TBD
- Total available spots: 30
- Fee: waived if selected through C/Can application
- Certificate of completion provided by University of Melbourne
- Applicants from all C/Can collaborating cities are eligible to apply, including: Abuja (Nigeria), Arequipa (Peru), Asunción (Paraguay), Cali (Colombia), Greater Petaling (Malaysia), Kigali (Rwanda), Kumasi (Ghana), León (Mexico), Nairobi (Kenya), Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Porto Alegre (Brazil), Rosario (Argentina) and Tbilisi (Georgia).
- Preference will be given to applications that are related to the implementation of C/Can city and cross-city projects, as well as stakeholders involved during the city engagement process framework (CEPF).
- Masterclass participants will be required to submit a pre- and post-class assessment in order to receive certification of completion.